I’m back East for my cousins wedding in my favorite city – New York! This place never sleeps (though not in the Vegas way), theres attitude and a sense of urgency abound, everyone has a unique sense of style and the fashion scene is IT.
In preparation for my trip, planning is key when packing – I’m picking a theme and building a weeks worth of outfits accordingly. Because its spring and mother nature is always unpredictable, I’m relying on layers and neutrals to take me through the week in style.
Here’s a peek at what I’m bringing to the big apple:
- Lightweight sweaters
- Basic tee shirts
- Silk blouses for evening affairs
- Dark denim skinny jeans
- Leather jacket
- Rag & Bone booties (perfect for walking the city streets)
- Chambray denim shirt
- Accessories: Scarves (4) Sunglasses (2) Watches (3)
- Workout gear and sneakers for a few scheduled sweat sessions
- An extra duffle bag for inevitable purchases and wardrobe additions
How do you pack with purpose??
Stay tuned and stay stylish.