From new seasons to new jobs, we are in constant motion – evolving, changing, learning and experiencing as we go. Spring is the transitional season between winter and summer, bringing promises of longer days, new growth, warmer weather and that sun-kissed glow.
As we move forward (fashion, that is) into an array of spring florals, pastels, stripes and shades of sherbet, don’t forget to stop and enjoy the rainfall, smell the flowers an reflect on all the good in your life. Here’s a few ways to inject a fresh perspective and strengthen your sense of self and happiness this Spring:
- Take the time to evaluate your wardrobe and donate the excess and ill-fitting
- Incorporate a punch of color or bright pattern into your everyday ensemble
- Wear open-toed shoes
- Read an inspiring book
- Try a new workout to blast that a** into shape in time for bikini season
- Call your Granada
- Don’t wear black – or at least try it for just a day
- Trade your winter-weight jacket for a lightweight metallic parka
How will you seamlessly transition into Spring?
Stay tuned and stay stylish.