Fashion Friday – Bellevue Club Fashion Show
Looking for something fun and fashionable to do with your Friday night? You should check out the Bellevue Club Fashion Show! The show will feature local boutiques and designers showing off the latest styles from bikinis to ball gowns.
The show will also feature an up-and-coming local designer, chosen with the help of members and friends of the Bellevue Club.
- Mary Kelsay’s MEKA Clothing
- Kathy Sabin’s Kreati Ka
As an added bonus, you’ll be helping out a good cause! A portion of all ticket sales will benefit Overlake Hospital Medical Center’s Ensuring Excellence fund.
If you are on Twitter, you can follow the tweets and connect with other fashionistas by using the #BCFS hashtag.
This year’s event features:
- ADICORA Swim: Native Venezuelan Niveen Heaton blends South American and American styles in premium fabrics for bright, beautiful swimwear.
- La Bijou: This Bellevue boutique carries the finest in women’s lingerie and men’s briefs, La Bijou aims to make all women feel beautiful and feminine.
- VINCE: Located in Bellevue Square, this boutique offers luxurious casual staples.
- David Lawrence: From casual to evening, David Lawrence (located at The Shops at The Bravern in Bellevue) has had the men and women of Seattle fashionably covered for two decades.
- Built for Man: This local designer creates practical, comfortable and stylish men’s wear from the finest yarns woven by communities in Peru that participate in The Loom Project.
- Hendricks Park: These clothing style experts show off the latest in a variety of men’s looks.
- La Belle Reve: One of the premier bridal boutiques in Bellevue, La Belle Reve also has a fabulous selection of evening wear for women of all ages.
You can still buy tickets at the door!
- VIP tickets: $120
- General: $75
- Third Tier: $45
The Bellevue Club
11200 Southeast Sixth Street
Bellevue, WA 98004