May Is Bike Month
Are you biking?
Join the Cascade Bicycle Club and participate in a month-long celebration of peddling around town. However, it’s not just about riding, it’s also about bike knowledge, commuting and having fun.
More information here: http://www.cbcef.org/btw/index.html
- Join thousands of cyclists competing in the Group Health Commute Challenge and soak up the support of your workplace team. This is a great program for beginning bike commuters.
- Encourage kids to bike to school.
- Submit a bike-inspired video, photo or story in our contest.
- Bring out your bike on Friday, May 20 for F5 Bike to Work Day, and help demonstrate what our streets could look like if we continue encouraging and investing in bicycling as transportation. Ride with Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn (be at the Fremont commute station by 7:15 a.m.), show your spirit at a Seattle City Hall rally or attend the F5 Bike to Work Day After Party.
- Take a free commuting class. There are two classes still on the calendar.